XML – Based Web Application
This course provides the students with the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, administer and manage mail and web services. Topics include system installation and configuration, administrative utilities, creating and managing storage groups and stores, SMTP, configuring internet protocols, disaster recovery, etc.
At the end of the course, the students should be able to:
- Obtain the hardware and software information necessary to conduct installation;
- Configure and administer mail and web services;
- Implement mail and network services;
- Develop critical thinking and logical reasoning;
- Acquire desirable habits and attitudes in learning the course;
- Imbibe the values of honesty, orderliness, patience and persistence in one’s work in order to carry on such desirable traits in the practice of one’s profession.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self